A friendly reminder that Pedal Revolution will be closed Sunday May 27th and Monday May 28th due to the Carnivale festival on Sunday and Memorial Day on Monday. Enjoy your weekend!
A short film from Raleigh Bicycles circa 1945. So good. Check it out.
Pedal Revolution was chosen by Patagonia SF to be the recipient of their Patagonia Challenge Grant. We are thrilled and to celebrate we are partnering up with the San Francisco Patagonia store folks for National Bike to Work Week. This coming Saturday May 19th Pedal staff and interns will be on hand from 10am -3pm at the Patagonia store offering free on-the-spot bike adjustments and advice to anyone who wants to roll on over. Come on by, say hello and bring your bike.
The Patagonia store will also be screening Fixation, a documentary film on fixed gear cycling this Thursday May 17th at 1 pm.
We just received and built up a size run of Handsome Devils from our friends at Handsome Bicycle Company in Minnesota. A super sleek and stylish city rider with an “all-you-need” 1×8 drivetrain, sturdy Deore hub/Mavic rim wheelset, leather saddle, and perfectly balanced riding position. This is a versatile, lightweight everyday rider that will accommodate racks and/or baskets front and rear, large tire clearance, and fender capability. Ideal for folks who want a low key classy ride without a bunch of logos all over the bike (it does come with stickers if you choose to use them).
- Drivetrain: 1 x 8, Shimano Deore Shifter, Shimano Deore Derailleur
- Wheelset: Shimano Deore Hubs, Mavic Open Sport Rims, DT Swiss Stainless Steel Spokes 36H, 700 x 32
- Contact Points: Leather grips, leather saddle w/ springs, grippy hardened nylon platform pedals
- Sealed bearing headset and bottom bracket
- Logo free stem, handlebar, seatpost and crankset
- 52, 55, 58cm – $1,199 complete.