Friday was a special day at Pedal Revolution. Our Senior Intern Richie graduated from his internship at the shop. We are all so proud of him and know he will go far. Richie puts his heart into everything he does and isn’t afraid to work hard. Congratulations are in order.
Richie -Thanks for your hard work and for being an inspiration for the rest of us!
This is a beautifully shot short film that was made about Richie’s life and his experience at Pedal Revolution. Check it out.
Pedal Revolution is hiring for an experienced bicycle mechanic/salesperson
Pedal Revolution is a full service non-profit bicycle shop that hosts an internship program providing job training for at-risk youth.
We are searching for a skilled mechanic/salesperson that has a minimum of 2 years experience in bike shop repairs/sales.
Knowledge of older bikes and components are a plus. This is a F/T position. Candidates must be available to work weekends.
– Greet and engage customers.
– Positive attitude, good communication skills, ability to provide exceptional customer service, and treat customers and their bikes with professionalism and respect.
– Perform strong and efficient bicycle repair on contemporary as well as older era bicycles.
– Broad knowledge and experience with all types of bicycle components and accessories.
– Be able to assess bicycle condition and write clear and concise repair estimates.
– Assemble new boxed bikes and refurbish used bikes.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
– Use POS to ring up sales, repairs and organize inventory.
– Ability to prioritize customers over mechanic duties when necessary.
– Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and display patience in a fast-paced work environment.
– Train and support our youth interns.
If you are interested in the position we encourage you to check our website http://www.pedalrevolution.org/ and see what Pedal Revolution is about. If you think you would be a good match for our unique shop we encourage you to apply and tell us why in a cover letter.
If interested, please submit a typed resume by email to email@example.com
Please feel free to email if you have questions. No phone calls about this position, please.
Thank you for your interest!
Pedal Revolution used bike update 6-23-12. The shop is flush with a great assortment of rebuilt used bikes right now. Come down and see if there is one for you. Super sweet Marin street bomber. Curb hoppin’, wheelie poppin’, shred machine. Get it. 18″ –
Pedal Revolution used bike update for 6-23-12. Ferrari red lil” Specialized Rockhopper Jr. 12″ kids ramber.
$150. Sold! Make a little person’s day.
This bike cooks!
Pedal Revolution used bike update 6-21-12. Trek 7200 Hybrid – 17.5-
We reconfigured this Surly Long Haul Trucker for a customer who wanted a different handlebar set up than the stock drop bars. It came out great! Check out the sweet bar tape choice.
Pedal Revolution used bike update for 6-21-12: Univega Road bike. 63cm –