Pedal Revolution is hiring for an experienced bicycle mechanic/salesperson
Pedal Revolution is a full service non-profit bicycle shop that hosts an internship program providing job training for at-risk youth.
We are searching for a skilled mechanic/salesperson that has a minimum of 2 years experience in bike shop repairs/sales.
Knowledge of older bikes and components are a plus. This is a F/T position. Candidates must be available to work weekends.
– Greet and engage customers.
– Positive attitude, good communication skills, ability to provide exceptional customer service, and treat customers and their bikes with professionalism and respect.
– Perform strong and efficient bicycle repair on contemporary as well as older era bicycles.
– Broad knowledge and experience with all types of bicycle components and accessories.
– Be able to assess bicycle condition and write clear and concise repair estimates.
– Assemble new boxed bikes and refurbish used bikes.
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
– Use POS to ring up sales, repairs and organize inventory.
– Ability to prioritize customers over mechanic duties when necessary.
– Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and display patience in a fast-paced work environment.
– Train and support our youth interns.
If you are interested in the position we encourage you to check our website http://www.pedalrevolution.org/ and see what Pedal Revolution is about. If you think you would be a good match for our unique shop we encourage you to apply and tell us why in a cover letter.
If interested, please submit a typed resume by email to email@example.com
Please feel free to email if you have questions. No phone calls about this position, please.
Thank you for your interest!