Pedal Revolution San Francisco nonprofit bicycle shop is looking for a part-time salesperson to join our team.
Skills and requirements:
– Knowledge and experience with differing styles of bicycles, bicycle parts, bicycle fitting is required
– Excellent customer service skills
– Strong salesmanship skills
-Friendly and outgoing attitude
-Inventory management, organization, restocking
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment, autonomously or with a team- having a sense of urgency to get tasks completed.
-Able to multi-task and problem solve.
– Engaging, upbeat customer interaction
– Able to provide support to management, shop staff, and youth interns
-Excited to support and engage with our social mission and work with our youth interns
– A positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, computer skills, POS experience and a detail orientated personality are required
– Weekend shifts required
If you’d like to check out the shop feel free to visit but we’d prefer to meet you after reviewing your resume and cover letter that tells us why you’d be a great match for our unique bike shop. Email your resume and let us know why you think you’d be a great addition to our team. In addition to your work history or resume, please submit professional, experience-related references and wage requirements.